Lumesse have released new functionality with their latest version release, in order to be compliant with GDPR. The deployment has taken place on Wednesday, 23 May 2018. The new functionality will be coming online shortly.
This means the way you use the system on a day-today basis will change - as part of the new version release, Lumesse have introduced the following functions - all of which were discussed at our GDPR Workshop held on Thursday, 10 May 2018;
- Replacing email attachments with links
- Recording candidate consent for TalentLink back office
- Notification to candidate when their data is deleted
- Logging and displaying consent details
- Obtaining consent details from existing candidates
- Tracking data privacy statements
The functionality that has been introduced has not been available to the WM Jobs Team to test beforehand, therefore, we will be working through all the above functionality so we can provide guidance to you on each new feature. As and when we know more, we will update this page to provide that information to you.
As you are aware, changes have been made to our archiving rules and retention periods, along with changes to functionality you may need to be aware of. Click below to find out more information;
- New User Roles Related to GDPR
- Track Privacy Statement Version
- Candidate Application Consent
- How to manage consent on offline applications
- Obtain Consent from existing candidates
- Replace e-mail attachments with links
- Archiving process/retention periods
- Auto Closing of Jobs
- Report versions
As part of the guidance we have sent to you surrounding GDPR, we have advised that you may wish to consider where in your selection process your obtain reference details. As part of our guidance, we have put together a short webinar outlining the options available to you in TalentLink and how you can change this in order to comply with GDPR.
Please bear with us whilst we work through this information and if you have any queries in the meantime, please contact us by raising a ticket via the Service Centre.
In the meantime, please see below copies of the slides that were used at our GDPR Workshop.