As informed via email, TalentLink Release Version 18.5 is scheduled to be deployed on Wednesday, 8 August 2018.
During this deployment there will be no service outage and both Back Office and Front Office will be fully available.
From the release, one of changes will be the ability to save your searches when using the selection and hiring custom applicant filtering functionality.
Users will now be able to save their favourite search/filter criteria and use them between different jobs.
How it works:
- Click on "Save search" to save the criteria of your search.
- You see the number of saved searches next to the new heart symbol
- To access your saved search, click on the heart
The new Multistep Offer Approval is introduced in 18.5 release. Users will be able to define complex Offer Approval processes on the fly. Additionally, TalentLink will remember recently used configurations and with the use of intelligent algorithm, it will propose the approvers for the specific offer.
- At Define Condition page, when the Recruiter chooses ‘Request Approval’ option, the Recruiter is able to select more than one approvers to approve the hiring proposal:
The list of names that appears will be according to the roles & rights that are assigned to the approver, including which OBS
Each approval step may contain more than 1 approver; Recruiter is able to choose whether it is a sequential or collaborative approval approach.
- Recruiter is able to define whether all signatures are needed or specify a specific number of signatures to complete the approval process
- When the approval process is initiated, the system will send out email notifications to approvers. The same email template will be used to send to the subsequent approvers.
- Administrator will configure the email template in Communication template, and assign to offer approval process (new template category).
- A set of new roles related to the feature will be introduced. Current approvers will still be able to approve offers. However we will introduce new, limited roles, to allow more flexibility. As a result some users will only be able to view and approve/reject the offer, while other will be able to additionally edit the process, but not the offer.
- Additionally approvers will receive notifications about Approval/Rejection of the offer
How it works:
- Once the approval chain has started, the approver will see receive a task in TalentLink
- The Approver can review the condition page from the task list in TalentLink
- All approval actions performed will be logged at the Hiring Process page and available for display in Approval Process Overview
This feature was enabled with the 18.4 release in Sandbox only, in order to allow our users time to test and understand the functionality. This will be now rolled out to all live slices with 18.5.
Please click here to read more on this.
Currently a user can choose to enable event notifications (User Settings>Event Notification), which will deliver a summary of activity including tasks and messages, on an hourly or daily schedule. This new feature allows a user to additionally receive a specific email notification when they are assigned a CV Review task, as soon as the assignment takes place.
This task notification can be activated in User Settings>Event Notification>Task Notification Settings, per the screenshot below. Please note that the view of this section is likely to change in the future as we roll this out to other tasks and selection steps.
The email template that will be used in this task notification is based upon the default communication template set up in the selection process for related tasks of a CV Review type. For cases where no default communication template has been set up, a new email message has been created, which the user can edit when assigning the task, as shown below:
Perform CV Review for (Candidate First Name Candidate Last Name) Application
Dear (Reviewer name)
You have been assigned a CV Review task for the (Job Opening Title) position
Please follow this link to log in to Lumesse TalentLink where you will be able to review the candidate’s documents and provide the necessary feedback.
From this new CV Review task notification users will be able to login to TalentLink and be taken directly to the new Candidate Review App, specifically for the CV Review task associated to the email. There will be no attachments in this email and all candidate documents including the CV will be in the app.
- This feature currently only applies to tasks related to selection steps with the type of CV Review. We are currently planning for the ability to roll this out to other tasks and selection step types
- This feature is only available for TalentLink Users, and not External Email users
- This feature will be activated by Lumesse in 18.5 for all users who have Event Notifications activated. Should these users not wish to have the task notification, it can be deactivated by themselves in their User Settings. All other users may activate the new task notification themselves in their User Settings.
This customer- driven enhancement provides an easier way to navigate to requisition information given all the data a user has is name of the candidate.
Thanks to this new enhancement a user can now:
- Get to the requisition content page directly from the CANDIDATE OVERVIEW page (by clicking the requisition number that is now a link)
- Get to the requisition content page directly from APPLICATIONS page (also by clicking the requisition number that is now a link
A full version of the release notes is attached to the article.
If you have any queries regarding the version release, please contact the team.