As part of our continued support during COVID-19, the WMJobs Jobs Team have put together a package in order for you to recruit social care professionals during this difficult time.
Within Talentlink, a selection process and associated forms have been created, pre-fixed as 'Social Care Express'. This resource will not replace any application and selection processes you already use, but will be available as an additional option in your social care recruitment.
The Social Care Express package comprises of:
• A short expression of interest form, with a CV upload and your existing diversity data
• Use of routing rules on key questions to reject unsuitable candidates or push this automatically to the recruiting manager for review.
• A one click decision by the recruiting manager at shortlisting
• A secondary application to fill in those necessary safeguarding questions
• Candidate progress into your existing standard or safeguarding selection process.
Should you wish to deploy this process to assist your social care recruiting, please contact the WMJobs team via our Service Centre to discuss activation requirements.
A detailed guide of the process is attached below.